These free workshops are perfect for people in or near downtown Tulsa who want to learn something new on their lunch break. They take place on Mondays this fall through Nov. 14 from 12 to 12:45 p.m. Everyone is welcome to attend.
The upcoming I Can’t workshops include:
- Oct. 17: I Can’t Make a Print with WaterWorks Art Center - Create an intaglio print suitable for framing – no experience required!
- Oct. 24: I Can’t Do Yoga with Amy Leach - Learn some basic poses anyone can do, even if you’re not flexible.
- Oct. 31: I Can’t Make Tattoos with Gilcrease Museum - Use Sharpies and a couple of household items to make unique temporary tattoos.
- Nov. 7: I Can’t Archive Photos with Woody Guthrie Center - Preserve, repair, and store your family photos.
- Nov. 14: I Can’t Build a Camera with Hardesty Arts Center - Build a working pinhole camera, and then take a unique photo. Registration required: firstname.lastname@example.org
All supplies are provided and no experience is required to participate. View the complete fall I Can’t workshop schedule. Free parking is available in any TCC lot.