Dear TCC Nursing Student:
The Tulsa Community College Foundation is pleased to announce an opportunity to assist first and second-year Nursing students with short-term housing costs in order to support the College’s commitment to student success. The TCC Nursing Department recommends that students attend college full-time and avoid full-time employment, when feasible, to achieve satisfactory academic progress.
This fall, Nursing students are eligible for a Housing Grant of $500 per month as part of a Foundation partnership with Art Deco Lofts and Apartments. The TransOK apartments, a park-side Art Deco Lofts and Apartments facility, are conveniently located within close proximity to the TCC Metro Campus and in the heart of downtown at the southwest corner of 6th and Main streets. Nursing students who meet the need and academic qualifications would be eligible for a $500 monthly grant for each available apartment from Oct. 1, 2016 through July 1, 2020. The balance per student occupancy for students to pay per month would be $300. Opportunities to renew after July 1 will be offered as available.
The new apartment property features:
- Exceptional interior finishes and amenities
- Efficiency, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments options
- On-site fitness center and community lounge for studying and recreational space
- 24/7 property management, security and maintenance
- Convenient location for all TCC students on one floor to support cohort academic success
Features of the Housing Grant include:
- Begins Oct. 1 and extends through July 1, 2017 with opportunities to renew as available
- $500 monthly grant per student occupancy for Nursing students selected for the Housing Grant program ($300 per month out of pocket rent per occupancy)
- Eligible students are in good standing with the TCC Nursing program in their first or second year
- Monthly balance of $300 after the application of the Housing Grant
To apply for the Nursing Program Housing Grant, complete the form below.
Due to the generosity of foundations and organizations dedicated to ensuring the success of Nursing Students for future workforce needs, the TCC Foundation is pleased to offer this program. Due to limited availability, applications will be reviewed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Lauren F. Brookey
Vice President of External Affairs and
President of the TCC Foundation