BSN Articulation Option
In addition to the general education courses required for entry and progression in the TCC Nursing Program, these courses provide the foundation for admission into many RN-BSN programs upon completion of TCC’s Nursing Program.
Humanities 6 hours
Humanities requirements vary by BSN Program. Please contact academic counselor for recommendations for specific programs
Mathematics 3 hours
- MATH 2193 Elementary Statistics
Social Sciences 6 hours
- SOCI 1113 Introduction to Sociology
- SOCI 2123 Introduction to Cultural Anthropology
Sciences 10 hours
- BIOL 1224 Introduction to Biology for Majors
- BIOL 1383 Nutrition
- CHEM 1315 General Chemistry I (may be substituted for Nursing prerequisite)
Most BSN programs require additional electives representing non-nursing courses for a total of up to 64 - 67 general education credits. Contact Advisement and Counseling for information regarding specific RN-BSN Program requirements.