Returning Students

Returning Students

Students who are returning to Tulsa Community College after 3 years of non-attendance will need to submit a new application for admission.

Re-admission After One Regular Semester of Non-Enrollment

Application information is verified to update student information.

Re-entering Degree-seeking Students

Students must submit transcripts from each college attended since the last enrollment at Tulsa Community College, and any credentials not submitted previously. Previous attendance at TCC does not mean a student was officially admitted to the College.

Application for Admission

  • An application is required for admission and should be submitted prior to expected enrollment. All questions must be answered.
  • Application information may be submitted online.
    • The Social Security number is used by Tulsa Community College for identification purposes only and will not be given out to any individual or agency (unless required by law or as provided for in federal regulations), without the student’s written permission.
    • TCC will assign a student identification number, but will collect your Social Security number for business transactions and verification purposes.
    • Omission or falsification of information on the application is grounds for rejection of the application and/or disciplinary action against an enrolled student. Students seeking Financial Aid must use their Social Security numbers.
  • Provide official transcripts from each college/university previously attended and, high school transcript with graduation date if fewer than 7 credit hours have been attempted at other colleges/universities.
  • An official transcript is a college, university, or high school's certified and comprehensive statement of the student’s academic record. Official College transcripts are usually printed on security sensitive paper and contain the University seal and signature of the University Registrar.
  • Effective October 1, 2012:  Any transcript submitted to the college for admission purposes must be received in an envelope that has been sealed by the high school or college to be considered official.
  • Students with in-progress course work from transfer institutions will have a hold placed on his or her record until an updated transcript is received.