Student Support Services - TRiO SSS
Who are we?
TRIO SSS encourages student success and advancement through a supportive institutional environment.
Metro Campus, Main Academic Building
MC1020 (Main Office) 918-595-8970
MC306 (TRiO Learning Center) 918-595-8753
Office & Learning Center Hours
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Ginelle Gordon, Director
Matt Hopkins, Academic Counselor
Fernando Rodriguez, Academic Counselor
Andrea Peverley, Administrative Assistant
How can we help?
Financial Aid Information/Application Assistance
College Transfer Assistance
Career Exploration Guidance
TRiO Student Association
Educational and Cultural Activities
How do you become involved?
Students have any TCC campus may apply for selection to the program. Applicants must
- be a U.S. Citizen or meet the Federal Student Financial Aid residency requirements
- be an admitted Tulsa Community College student
- meet at least ONE of these criteria:
- federal income guidelines
- neither parent graduated with a four-year degree
- documented disability
Program services are free to selected students.
|TRiO SSS Student Application - 2015-2016.pdf||208.65 KB|
|TRiO SSS Income Verification - 2015-2016.pdf||270.33 KB|