Official Transcript Request
- You may request copies of your transcripts by filling out the transcript request form
- Requests should be made in writing and sent by mail, e-mail, or in person at any campus.
- A valid photo ID (such as a driver's license or passport) and signature on the form is required for all transcript requests.
Unofficial Transcript Request
- If you are a current student, you can view and print an unofficial transcript via the MYTCC Portal.
- If you do not have access to the MYTCC portal, send a written request with a valid photo ID. Please remember to include your TCC ID number, Date of Birth, Email or Fax and signature.
- Unofficial transcripts are sent via e-mail. We cannot mail unofficial transcripts.
- Unofficial copies are printed on regular blank white paper (no letterhead), and may be photocopied should you require additional unofficial copies.
Submit a Transcript to TCC
- Degree-Seeking students must provide official transcripts within the first nine hours of enrollment from each school attended (Financial aid will need all transcripts on file before aid will be awarded).
- Recent high school graduates and transfer students with less than seven credit hours of transfer work must send an official high school transcript or high school equivalency exam scores.
- Submit transcripts by mail, electronically through a third party vendor (see Electronic Transcript Policy below for details), or in person in a sealed envelope from your former school.
- Official college transcripts are typically printed on security sensitive paper and contain the university seal and signature of the University Registrar.
- High school transcripts include the final graduation date, final GPA, school seal and signed by the designated school official.
TCC Electronic Transcript Acceptance Policy
Many high schools, colleges, and universities now have the ability to send transcripts electronically.
Tulsa Community College currently downloads submitted transcripts once a day (by 11 a.m.) from the following vendors:
Tulsa Community College will accept electronic transcripts from other venders as official if the following criteria are met:
- The transcript is certified as official from the college or university using a third party agency for the certification process. (i.e. Docufide, Avow, etc).
- The transcript is a PDF certified document that has no indication of tampering.
- TCC must receive the transcript from an approved e-transcript service sent directly to email@example.com.
- TCC will not accept electronically forwarded transcripts from other colleges or from the student.
- TCC has the right to refuse electronic transcripts or request additional information if there is a question about the authenticity of an electronic document.
- Processing of electronic transcripts can take up to 5 business days to be marked as received.
NOTE: Electronic Transcripts that are not sent directly from the college or university third party vendor to TCC will be considered unofficial.
Send Electronic Transcripts to: firstname.lastname@example.org