Request an Official Transcript
TCC Now Offers Two Ways to Request an Official Transcript!
- Electronic Transcript (via email)
- Printed Transcript (via mail or pick up on campus)
To request an Electronic Official Transcript:
- Current/Former students with access to MYTCC: Log into your MYTCC portal account, select the My Account tab and click the Electronic Official Transcript (sent via Parchment) link
- Former students who do not have access to a MYTCC portal account: Click the link below to create an account on the Parchment website
Electronic Transcripts are $5.00 per transcript and are usually processed within 1 hr of request. Payment is made via credit card (VISA, Mastercard or Discover) during the online ordering process. You will receive email confirmation messages at each step of the ordering process and you can track your order online via the transcript ordering portal.
For questions regarding requesting official transcripts, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
To request a printed copy of your Official Transcript:
- Complete the Transcript Request form at the link below (Please note: You will need to print out the completed form to sign)
- Submit the completed form, along with a valid photo ID, to email@example.com; or by mail at: Tulsa Community College, 909 S. Boston Ave, Tulsa, OK 74119
- Transcript requests can also be made in person at any of the four main campus Enrollment Services Offices. Please bring the completed form and valid photo ID with you to campus.
To obtain an unofficial transcript:
- Current students can view and print an unofficial transcript via the MYTCC portal
- Students who do not have access to the MYTCC portal can send a written request with a valid photo ID to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember to include your TCC ID number, date of birth and signature. An unofficial transcript will be emailed back to you. We cannot mail or fax unofficial transcripts or send to third parties
Submit a Transcript to TCC
- Degree-Seeking students must provide official transcripts within the first nine hours of enrollment from each school attended (Financial aid will need all transcripts on file before aid will be awarded).
- Recent high school graduates and transfer students with less than seven credit hours of transfer work must send an official high school transcript or high school equivalency exam scores.
- Submit transcripts by mail, electronically through a third party vendor (see Electronic Transcript Policy below for details), or in person in a sealed envelope from your former school.
- Official college transcripts are typically printed on security sensitive paper and contain the university seal and signature of the University Registrar.
- High school transcripts include the final graduation date, final GPA, school seal and signed by the designated school official.
TCC Electronic Transcript Acceptance Policy
Many high schools, colleges, and universities now have the ability to send transcripts electronically.
Tulsa Community College currently downloads submitted transcripts from the following vendors:
Tulsa Community College will accept electronic transcripts from other vendors as official if the following criteria are met:
- The transcript is certified as official from the college or university using a third party agency for the certification process. (i.e. Docufide, Avow, etc).
- The transcript is a PDF certified document that has no indication of tampering.
- TCC must receive the transcript from an approved e-transcript service sent directly to email@example.com.
- TCC will not accept electronically forwarded transcripts from other colleges or from the student.
- TCC has the right to refuse electronic transcripts or request additional information if there is a question about the authenticity of an electronic document.
NOTE: Electronic Transcripts that are not sent directly from a college or university, or high school third party vendor to TCC will be considered unofficial.