How to Print a Class Schedule
How to View and Print Your Class Schedule in MYTCC
- Start at the TCC home page .
- Click on the MYTCC link at the top/middle of the page.
- This will bring you to the login screen. Your TCC ID will be your campuswide student ID which will start with a capital "T" and be followed by eight numbers. Your Password will start out as your six digit birthday (mm/dd/yr). If it is your first time logging in, the system will prompt you to create a new password and a security question. If you are a current student, you will use the same password that you previously used in TED. If you have trouble logging in, call 918.595.2000.
- Once you log in, you will see a series of tabs across the top of the page. Click on the one labeled "My Account."
- On the next page, look at the "Registration Tools" section located on the left hand side of the page.
- Choose the option "My Schedule".
- At this point, you will see four options to choose from. Those options are: Home > Student > Registration > Select Term
- Select the "Registration" option.
- Select the link for "View and Print Your Class Schedule".
- The "Registration Term" page wants to know what semester or term's class schedule you want to browse. Select the current "term" or semester from the drop-down box and then click "submit."
- From the next list of links, choose the one called "View and Print Your Class Schedule."
- This should bring up your class schedule. From here, choose the "File" option in the web browser, and select print from the drop down menu.