How to View/Print a Transcript
How can I view my unofficial transcript in MYTCC?
You can view your unofficial transcript at any time in MYTCC as long as you do not have a transcript hold on your account. Here are instructions for viewing your transcript:
- Start at the TCC home page.
- Click on the MYTCC link at the top/middle of the page.
- This will bring you to the login screen. Your TCC ID will be your campus-wide student ID which will start with a capital "T" and be followed by eight numbers. Your PIN number will start out as your six digit birthday (mm/dd/yr). If it is your first time logging in, the system will prompt you to create a new password and a security question. If you are a current student, you will use the same password that you previously used in TED. If you have trouble logging in, contact our IT help line at 918.595.2000.
- Once you log in, you will see a series of tabs across the top of the page. Click on the one labeled "My Account."
- On the next page, look at the "Registration Tools" section located on the left hand side of the page.
- Choose the option "My Schedule".
- At this point, you will see four options to choose from. Those options are: Home > Student > Registration > Select Term
- Select the "Student" option.
- Select the second link for "Student Records."
- Select the third link for "Academic Transcript."
- From the drop down box next to "Transcript Type," select "Unofficial Transcript Credit" and click "Submit."
- Scroll down to view your transcript. It will show all course work that has been completed at TCC plus any transfer course work that has been evaluated.