Priority Enrollment for Summer and Fall 2018
TCC students with 48 or more credit hours can enroll for Summer and Fall 2018 classes beginning on April 2nd. Students with 24 or more credit hours may begin enrolling on April 9th, while students with fewer than 24 credit hours may begin enrolling on April 16th. Visit with an Academic Advisor soon to discuss your education plans before your enrollment date or as soon as possible after enrollment opens! Summer classes begin June 4th, Fall classes begin August 20st 2018.
The TCC Enrollment Services Office is your one-stop shop for processing applications for admission, enrollment help, and issuing and receiving student records. We offer a broad menu of services that range from providing transcripts to assistance in changing majors. Here is a comprehensive list of the services we provide:
- Apply for Admissions
- Request a TCC Transcript
- Submit Credentials to TCC
- Verification of Enrollment and Degrees
- Petition Residency Status
- Admissions and Enrollment Assistance
- Concurrent High School Student Assistance
- Name, Address, and SSN Updates
- Enrollment and Withdrawals
Do you need to access a form to submit to Enrollment Services?
Enrollment Services locations
Metro Campus Enrollment Services: 909 S. Boston, Tulsa, OK 74119
Northeast Campus Enrollment Services: 3727 E. Apache, Tulsa, OK 74115
Southeast Campus Enrollment Services: 10300 E. 81st Street, Tulsa, OK 74133
West Campus Enrollment Services: 7505 W. 41st Street, Tulsa, OK 74107
Owasso Community Campus: 10800 N. 104th E. Avenue (Limited Services)
Enrollment Services Business Hours
- Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Any transcript submitted to TCC for admission purposes must be received in a sealed envelope from the originating high school or college to be considered official.
- Students with in-progress course work from transfer institutions will have a hold placed on their records until an updated transcript is received.
- Students who are returning to TCC after three years of non-attendance will need to submit a new application.