TCC's Testing Centers provide correspondence testing to any student living in Northeast Oklahoma and taking courses at a college or university other than TCC who needs an exam administered in a proctored, secure environment.
- If no form needs to be signed, simply provide your college, university, company, etc., with the contact information for the test proctor listed below.
- Provide the proctor with your name, phone number, and the name of the college/university/company sending the exam.
- If a form needs to be signed by the proctor, call the proctor for an appointment.
- The college, university or company will then send the proctor your exam.
- Once you have verified that the proctor has received your exam, you may contact the Testing Center to schedule a date and time to take the exam.
- When arriving for the scheduled exam, you must present a photo ID. A copy of the photo ID will be made and kept on file in the Testing Center.
Provide this information to the college/university/company for which you are being tested:
Northeast Campus Testing Center
Tulsa Community College
3727 E. Apache, Academic Building Room #1201
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74115-3151
Office: (918) 595-7534
$25 per exam, made payable to Tulsa Community College