TCC's Testing Centers provide correspondence testing to any student living in Northeast Oklahoma and taking courses at a college or university other than TCC who needs an exam administered in a proctored, secure environment.
- If no form needs to be signed, simply provide your college, university, company, etc., with the contact information for the test proctor listed below.
- Provide the proctor with your name, phone number, and the name of the college/university/company sending the exam.
- If a form needs to be signed by the proctor, call the proctor for an appointment.
- The college, university or company will then send the proctor your exam.
- Once you have verified that the proctor has received your exam, you may contact the Testing Center to schedule a date and time to take the exam.
- When arriving for the scheduled exam, you must present a photo ID. A copy of the photo ID will be made and kept on file in the Testing Center.
Provide this information to the college/university/company for which you are being tested:
Any Campus can provide correspondence testing.
Northeast: email@example.com 918-595-7534; Southeast: firstname.lastname@example.org 918-595-7693; Metro: email@example.com 918-595-7010; West: firstname.lastname@example.org 918-595-8096
$25 per exam, made payable to Tulsa Community College
Upcoming Fee changes effective August 1, 2018:
$0 current students
$10 if you have been a student within the past 5 years
$25 all other individuals