Who are we?
TRIO SSS encourages student success and progress through college.
Metro Campus, Main Academic Building
MC1020 (Main Office) (918) 595-8970
MC306 (TRiO Learning Center) (918) 595-8753
Office & Learning Center Hours
Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
Joseph Schnetzer, Director
Fernando Rodriguez, Academic Counselor
Andrea Peverley, Administrative Assistant
Judy Stephenson, Academic Support Specialist
Jim Wasson, Academic Support Specialist
How can we help?
- Academic Advising
- Academic Tutoring
- Financial Aid Information/Application Assistance
- College Transfer Assistance
- Career Exploration Guidance
- TRiO Student Association
- Educational and Cultural Activities
How do you become involved?
Students attending any TCC campus may apply for selection to the program. Applicants must
- be a U.S. Citizen or meet the Federal Student Financial Aid residency requirements
- be an admitted Tulsa Community College student
- meet at least ONE of these criteria:
- federal income guidelines
- neither parent graduated with a four-year degree
- documented disability verified by TCC'S Education Access Center
Program services are free to selected students.